Friday, June 22, 2007

 
So Asheville has this Arts fundraiser every year. The arts council picks a color and everyone dresses up, pays alot of money for a ticket and gets stupid. Really stupid. This year it was the white ball. The picture above is a good representation of the evening. That's me and my friend David.

I decided to wear a skirt to the ball. with a white polo shirt, really big all white sneakers and calf high athletic socks. I have pictures, but I'm not gonna post them on the internet.

At some point in the evening I decided I didn't like my panty lines, so I took my undies off in the port-o-let. Which seemed like a fine idea until a bit later when I was sitting on the ground and a cop came over and informed me I was showing my junk to half of Asheville.

later, some dude grabbed my weiner.

I wonder what color it will be next year?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?